Pi+® (PiPlus®) M.2 NVMe SSD Converter Adapter Expansion Card for PCIe/PCI Express
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pi+™(PiPlus™) M.2 NVMe SSD Converter Adapter Expansion Card for PCIe/PCI Express , Full Speed M Key Interface 3.0 4X 8X 16x PCB with Gel Pad , Compatible M.2 NVME SSD :
About this item
- 2 PCIe NVMe and AHCI SSD to PCIe 4x 8x 16x Adapter PCB This card converts one M.2 (M Key) interface to one PCIe 3.0 x4 x8 x16 compatible interface, no drivers needed
- It allows you to enjoy latest technology NVMe speeds up to 3470MB/s performance Features
- Supports PCIe 3.0 4x 8GT/s transfer rate Support M.2 Key M 2280/2260/2242/2230mm NVMe/AHCI SSD Support PCIe 1.0, PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboard
- Only Support M.2 PCI-e Based M Key Nvme SSD or PCI-e M Key AHCI SSD, Does NOT support any M.2 SATA-based SSD, or any mSATA SSD
- Dual heat dissipation： porous heat dissipation with thermal pads, this will increase heat dissipation to protect your M.2 SSD
- Input interface: M-Key M.2 NVME (Don't Support SATA Protocol m.2 NGFF). Output interface: PCIE X16.
- Support devices: Various PCIE Protocols NVME m.2 SSD.
- Support system: for Windows7/8/10/for Linux.
- The installation is easy and does not require any driver software programs.
- Aluminum alloy material, and with LED indicator lamp.
- Support Systems: Windows 8/10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux series, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat which are with native drivers for both NVMe and AHCI Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 are not compatible with NVMe/AHCI SSD