Pi+® (PiPlus®) SATA 15pin Male Power Connecter to Molex IDE 4pin Female Adapter Cable-5unit
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
SATA 15pin Male Power Connecter to Molex IDE 4pin Female Adapter Cable :
About this item :
- SATA to LP4 power cable adapter: Convert the IDE power supply in the chassis to 15pin serial power supply to solve the problem of serial power supply tension
- Molex to SATA power cable: Quickly and easily convert the SATA interface into a common 4 pin interface power supply
- HDD extension power adapter cable: Provides an ideal power cord length of 20 cm/7.87 inches
- 4 pin Molex to SATA power: Small size, convenient to travel and carry, making cable management easier
- Molex to SATA power adapter: High-speed data transmission, exquisite workmanship, high-quality materials
- Connector A : 15-pin male SATA power connector
- Connector B : 4 pin Female Molex connector
- Cable Length : 20cm
- Colour : black, yellow, red & white
- Compatible with: SATA hard drives ,SATA optical drive, etc.
- Product contents: 5 × SATA 15pin Male Power Connecter to Molex 4pin Female adapter Cable
- Serial ATA power cables are usually 4 or 5-pin cables with 15-pin connectors. SATA power cables currently use an IDE/ATAPI to SATA power adaptor. One end of the SATA power cable is a typical 4-pin IDE/ATAPI power connector (which gets connected to an unused power cable from the power supply) and the other end (15-pin connector) gets connected to the SATA hard drive.
- The Molex connector provides only 5 and 12 VDC power. While many SATA drives only require these power levels, some require the additional 3.3 VDC power provided for in the SATA specification. Make sure your drive does not require 3.3 VDC before purchasing this adapter cable.