Pi+® (PiPlus®) PCI-E X1 X4 X8 X16 to PCI Bus Riser Card Adapter Converter
Pi+® (PiPlus®) PCI Express to PCI Adapter Card - PCI-E X1 X4 X8 X16 to PCI Bus Riser Card Adapter Converter for PC- 32 Bit Adapter with Low Profile/Half-Height Bracket
About this item:
- Product name: Pi-PCIe-PCIx32Adapter
- Function: Pci-e Adapter
- OS Support: WinXP/2003/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10 32bit/64bit Linux
- Interface: PCI-E 1X 4X 8X 16X
- Usage: Tablet Pc
- OEM: support
- Single gross weight: 0.070 kg
PCI-E to PCI Adapter Card lets you use low profile PCI expansion cards in a server or desktop motherboard PCI Express slot. Compliant with PCI Express Specification 1.0a and PCI Specification 2.3, the adapter card connects through a PCIE slot to provide a low profile PCI slot in its place. A spare full size bracket for PCI Express card is also included for use in larger desktop or server PCI Express slots.
A versatile solution, the adapter card converts PCIE to PCI a built-on LP4 power connector links the card to the computer power supply, allowing you to install universal voltage PCI cards (3.3V/5V).The adapter card offers an economical solution that lets you extend the usability of older or extra PCI Bus cards in newer PCIE capable systems.
- Fully compliant with PCI-SIG PCI Express to PCI Bridge
- Compliant to PCI-E 1.0 standard
- 1 x 32bit 33M PCI slot
- Compliant to PCI 2.3 standard
- Suitable for: PCI-E 1X/4X/8X/16X port
- Support: 3.3V/1A, 3.3Vaux/100mA, 5V/5A and 12V/500mA
- 4 Pin ATA Power connector (must be connected)
- Support: Windows 2000/NT/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, MAC OS system.
1 x PCI-E to PCI Adapter Card
***Customer Care No: 9021006908***