Pi+® (PiPlus®) 4K HDMI Dummy Plug
Pi+ (PiPlus™) 4K HDMI Dummy Plug - High Resolution Virtual Monitor Display Emulator, New Generation Headless Display Adapter Supports up to 3840x2160@60Hz, 1080@120Hz DVI EDID Emulator
What does Display Emulator / Dummy Plug do?
- It fixes a problem you probably didn't even know you had - unlocking the full potential of your graphics card hardware.
- By simulating the presence of an attached display, display emulator allows you to use all of the power and available resolutions locked away inside your graphics hardware,
- which might otherwise be disabled when there is no screen available.
Why do you need a VGA/ HDMI / DVI / DP Display Emulator?
- Pi+ (PiPlus) HDMI/DVI/VGA/DP/Mini DP Display emulator is a small, low-cost plug that work as a high resolution display, it makes a computer run "headless" (without a keyboard, mouse, and monitor).
- It appears as a headless ghost display emulator (dummy plug) that fits discreetly in to the video output socket on your computer.
- Once plugged, the headless PC detects a connected display thus enabling the GPU.
- Remote desktop access to the headless PC is then available at high resolution - up to 4096x2160 and high frame rate.
- With the GPU enabled, it is possible to perform for various tasks including high resolution hardware accelerated remote desktop and GPGPU operations like crypto currency mining, rendering and simulations.
- It is a must-have for server and colocation farms, SOHO and home servers and remote-deployed headless PCs.
- The Maximum supported pixel of Dummy Plug is tested by our supplier lab, if you can’t get this, please check your computer/laptop setting and relevant accessories, not every model support it. Pi+ Dummy plug CAN NOT emulate a higher pixel that your computer/laptop don’t support.
Package weight :100gm