Pi+® (PiPlus®) 4-Pin Molex to 4 x 3/4-Pin PC Case Fan Sleeved Adapter Cable
4-Pin Molex to 4 x 3/4-Pin PC Case Fan Sleeved Adapter Cable, 3-Pin or 4-Pin (PWM Connector) to Molex Computer Cooler Cooling Fan Splitter Y Power Cable :
[Note]: This 4-Pin Molex is the actual 2-Pin, but it can still work normally on your computer; the fan connector has no PWM speed control, and the pins are only 2 pins, and the PC fan can only rotate at a constant speed.
[Compatible with 3/4-Pin fan]: Compatible with PC fans with 3 Pin/4 Pin interfaces, but the CPU cannot perform PWM speed control on the PC Fan.
[Durable]: The black braided sleeve can protect the wires inside, making the wires not easy to break and wear; the heat shrink tube also makes the wires and connectors stronger.
[Perfect cable length]: The total length of the 4-pin Molex to PC fan connector is 30cm 12 inch, which is very suitable for fan placement.
[Stable fan operation]: Each fan connector has 12V, and the fan will run at a fixed Molex voltage of 12V.
- 4-Pin Molex to 4 x 3 Pin / 4 Pin 12V PC Case Fan Splitter Y Power Adapter Cable
- Please note this 4-Pin Molex is actual 2-Pin
- Cable Length: 30cm
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Wire Gauge: 22AWG
- Insulation material: PVC insulation
- Conductor specification: 11* 0.12ts
- Conductor material: tinned copper
- outer diameter of wire : od1.4mm
- rated temperature : 80℃
- product voltage : 12V
- color of wire : black
- Product interface : one end of the power supply is a large 4Pin D port connector, and the other four ends are fan 4Pin interface
- Product functions : power the main board CPU fan with big 4Pin interface
This wire is a 4Pin interface, actually 4 wires can be made, because the big 4Pin interface only has power supply, only 2 wires are needed, so only two wires are used.
1 x 4 Pin Molex to 4 x 3/4-Pin 12V PC Case Fan Power Adapter Cable