Pi+™ (PiPlus™) DVI Dummy Plug -1 Unit
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pi+™ (PiPlus™) DVI Dummy Plug Headless Ghost Graphics Card Display Emulator GPU Detection Monitor Dummy Plug Adapter1920x1080@60h for Gaming, Crypto Currency/Bitcoin Mining :
What does Display Emulator / Dummy Plug do?
- It fixes a problem you probably didn't even know you had - unlocking the full potential of your graphics card hardware. By simulating the presence of an attached display, display emulator allows you to use all of the power and available resolutions locked away inside your graphics hardware, which might otherwise be disabled when there is no screen available.
Why do you need a VGA/ HDMI / DVI / DP / Mini DP Display Emulator?
- Pi+ (PiPlus) HDMI/DVI/VGA/DP/Mini DP Display emulator is a small, low-cost plug that work as a high resolution display, it makes a computer run "headless" (without a keyboard, mouse, and monitor).
- It appears as a headless ghost display emulator (dummy plug) that fits discreetly in to the video output socket on your computer.
- Once plugged, the headless PC detects a connected display thus enabling the GPU.
- Remote desktop access to the headless PC is then available at high resolution - up to 4096x2160 and high frame rate.
- With the GPU enabled, it is possible to perform for various tasks including high resolution hardware accelerated remote desktop and GPGPU operations like crypto currency mining, rendering and simulations.
- It is a must-have for server and colocation farms, SOHO and home servers and remote-deployed headless PCs.