Pi+® (PiPlus®) SATA 3.0 22-pin to M.2 SSD M2 expansion board for B key/(B+M) key SATA
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
SATA 3.0 22-pin SATA to M.2 SSD M2 expansion board for B key/(B+M) key SATA signal M.2 NGFF SSD 2242/2260/2280 (For LAPTOP, COMPUTER, Black)
- Only Supports the SATA-bus M.2 SSD (key B), not suitable for the PCI-E Bus M.2 SSD(Key M) 2.Supports M.2 Socket
- Suitable for SSD 2280/2260/2242/2230 M2 (NGFF)
- Supports M.2 SSD with Key B including Key B+M
- Transparent to the operating system and does not require any software drivers
- Dimension: L X W X H (142 X 55 X 8 mm)
- Support system: for WinXP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10 32 Bit/64 Bit MAC/LINUX
- M.2 SSD converter defined by KEY-BM SATA on motherboard to SATA 22PIN interface. This adapter board connects the signal from the M.2 SSD to the SATA 22PIN connector. Therefore, the adapter does not require a driver. If you don't recognize the hard drive, check if it is an M.2 interface. Basically, the card will not let you down, pay attention.
- Support all SATA standard M.2 SSD, but not the new NVME M.2 SSD or PCI-E M2 SSD!
- This card is suitable for children over 4 different SSD hard drive lengths, suitable for 3cm, 4.2cm, 6cm, 8cm and other M2 (NGFF)SSD hard drive lengths. Ceramic filter capacity, high power LDO voltage stabilization chip, stable performance.
- The adapter card only changes the shape of the SSD interface and does not change the performance of your hard drive. What are the parameters of your original hard disk? With an adapter card, the performance of the output interface will not change.
- 1* SATA III to M.2(NGFF) adapter
- 1* Screws Set