Parallel Miner-EXTENDED 36″ VERSION X11 / X6B / ZSX BREAKOUT BOARD
Parallel Miner-EXTENDED 36″ VERSION X11 / X6B / ZSX BREAKOUT BOARD 4-PIN INTERCONNECT SYNC CABLE
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
Parallel Miner- XTENDED 36" VERSION CONNECT MULTIPLE POWER SUPPLIES: 4-PIN INTERCONNECT SYNC CABLE
One of the unique features of our breakout boards released in 2018 is the ability to connect multiple power supplies together in such a way that the power button on one breakout board will trigger the power button on all power supplies synced together.
CONNECT MULTIPLE POWER SUPPLIES TOGETHER WITH THE CHAIN SYNC CAPABLE BREAKOUT BOARDS :
This interconnect sync cable allows you to sync two or more power supply units with our X6B, X7B, X11, X12, X15, X20, ZSXBRK, and ZSX-AMP breakout board X-Adapters. Our patent-pending Chain Sync feature is accomplished by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2, PSU 2 to PSU 3, and so forth.
The cable is approximately 36 inches long.
- (1) interconnect sync cable 3 feet
BREAKOUT BOARDS AND POWER SUPPLIES PICTURED FOR REFERENCE ONLY; NOT INCLUDED.
Watch the interconnect sync cable connect multiple power supplies in the above video, starting at the 40 second mark.
- Affix the breakout boards to the power supplies.
- Plug in the power cords to the PSUs.
- Check the state of each breakout board; turn all of the boards off.
- Attach the interconnect sync cable to the breakout boards: left slot of PSU 1 to left slot of PSU 2, right slot of PSU 2 to left slot of PSU 3, et cetera.
- Connect all other cables to the breakout boards and your mining equipment.