Pi+® (PiPlus®) SFF-8639 NVME U.2 to NGFF M.2 M Key & B Key SSD Adapter
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pi+® (PiPlus®) SFF-8639 NVME U.2 to NGFF M.2 M Key & B Key SSD Adapter for 2280 2260 2242 2230 SSD (Not SATA Interface)
- m.2 NGFF (B KEY sata protocol) / NVME (M KEY NVME protocol) to U.2 (SFF-8639)
- Add the fast performance of an M.2 NVMe SSD and M. 2 SATA SSD to your desktop computer or server by converting the drive through a U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible interface.(NOTE: The adapter is U.2 SFF-8639 port not SATA port.)
- 2 in 1 - M key for M.2 PCIe SSD. The converter can be installed into the system internally through the U.2 68 pin interface； B key for M.2 SATA SSD. The converter can be installed into the system internally through the SATA Express interface.
- Support 2280/2260/2242/2230 mm four specifications M.2 SSD
- Built-in LED indicator, easy to check whether the connection is successful and hard disk working status.
- Supports simultaneous reading of two SSDs (two drive letters)
- Adapter card size: 6.5X9.5cm
- Weight: 17g
Supported operating systems:
- Window2000, WindowXP, Window8, Window10
- Linux and a free U.2 SFF-8639 interface.