Pi+® (PiPlus®) M.2 PCIe NVMe Converter Adapter Expansion Card with Heat Sink
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pi+ (PiPlus™) M.2 PCIe NVMe Converter Adapter Expansion Card with Heat Sink for PCIE NVMe 3.0 x4/ x8/ x16 PCB with and Gel Pads. M Key Interface with Compatible with All Brand SSD :
About this item :
- M.2 PCI-e Based M Key Nvme SSD or PCI-e M Key AHCI SSD Adapter PCB with Heat Sink,
- DOES NOT support any M.2 SATA-based SSD, or any mSATA SSD
- Converts M.2 NVME SSD (M Key) to one PCIe 3.0 x4 x8 x16 compatible interface. NO drivers needed, No Programming needed
- Dual heat dissipation： porous heat dissipation with thermal pad , this will increase heat dissipation to protect your M.2 SSD
- 2 PCIe NVMe and AHCI SSD to PCIe 4x 8x 16x Adapter PCB This card converts one M.2 (M Key) interface to one PCIe 3.0 x4 x8 x16 compatible interface.
- It allows you to enjoy latest technology NVMe speeds up to 3470MB/s performance Features Supports PCIe 3.0 4x 8GT/s transfer rate Support M.2 Key M 2280/2260/2242/2230mm NVMe/AHCI SSD Support PCIe 1.0, PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboard
- Support Systems: Windows 8/10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux series, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat which are with native drivers for both NVMe and AHCI Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 are not compatible with NVMe/AHCI SSD
- NO Warranty
- PCIe 3.0 to M.2 Key M Adapter Card x1,
- Thermal pad x2,
- Silicone Bandsx2,
- Heat Sink:1 (Gold Color/Silver Color - 1 Random)