Pi+® (PiPlus®) 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pi+( Pi Plus ) 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card Interface 5-Port 2 Rear USB 3.0 Port Express Card Desktop with 15 pin SATA Power Connector :
About This Item :
- PCIe USB 3.0 card offers a simple solution for connecting and using USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC.
- Multi-port Expansion: This PCI-E to USB3.0 expansion card has seven external USB 3.0 ports for connecting other external hard drives, game controllers, CD / DVD drives, digital cameras, etc. to a computer system, suitable for Desktop PC.
- Lightning Transmission: 7-port extended high-speed transmission, USB3.0 theoretical speed up to 5 Gbps, providing 10 times the transmission speed of USB2.0. Lets you quickly access files, transfer HD movies, photos, music and more.
- Extensive Compatibility: Supports Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP (32 / 64-bit) and more operating systems; backward compatibility with USB 2.0 / 1x devices; conforms to the above PCI Express x1 slot and version.
- Note: Windows 10 does not require a driver, Mac OS is not supported.
- Stable Power Supply: Equipped with a power management chip plus 15-Pin SATA power cable, which supplies 5V/2.4A power. Note: It is mandatory to connect the card to the power supply of the PC.
- Solid Capacitors: Using solid capacitors， performance, low impedance, low temperature stability, and high temperature wave resistance.
- Super Speed - Supports data rate up to 5 GB/s. The transmission speed of USB 3.0 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
- 5.25'' USB 3.0 Front Panel Expansion Bay - Expands a USB 3.0 front panel that can be used to expand two USB 3.0 interface on the front of the chassis.
- 1*USB 3.0 PCIe Card