Pi+® (PiPlus®) M.2 NVME SSD to PCIe 4.0 Adapter Card
Pi+® (PiPlus®) M.2 NVME SSD to PCIe 4.0 Adapter Card, 64Gbps SSD PCIe4.0 X4 Adapter for Desktop PC , PCI-E GEN4 Full Speed
About this item
With this AMPCOM M.2 NVMe SSD PCI-E 4.0 X4 Adapter, you could add a NVME SSD on your motherboard without M.2 slot.
With the channel of PCIe 4.0 X4, the speed will be enhanced up to 64 Gbps, 7000+ MB/s random Read and 6000+ MB/s Write (Max), improved computer performance, backward compatible with PCIe 1.0 2.0 3.0
Multi-layer PCBA, Multi-layer protection: Overcurrent protection, Overvoltage protection, Short circuit protection, EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) protection, Heatsink layer for overheat protection . Maximum protection of M.2 NVMe SSD from electrical signal interference.
No driver required for Win10, plug and play, supports NVMe SSD, such as Samsung 980 Pro / 970 EVO/950Pro/960EVO/XP941/PM951/PM961/SM951/SM961, Seagate Firecuda 520 series, Intel SSD6/7 Plextor M6e Series, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0, WD_BLACK SN850 and so on.
Package include: 1* Adapter, 1* Profile, 1* Cabinet screw, 1* SSD screw, 1* Screw driver
- Compatible with PCIE 4.0 X4 64Gbps full speed
- Movable M.2 NVMe stand-off and multiple plated-holes supports type 2280, 2260 and 2242 SSD
- Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side
- This adapter is only for 'M' key M.2 PCIe SSD, doesn't support SATA connection
- operating temperature range: -40 - 85 C / M.2 PCIe SSD power from PCIe bus slot 3.3V
- Led indicators for power and access
- Backwards compatible with PCIe 1.0 2.0 3.0